Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: KICK-ASS SCRIPT: WHERE DO I SEND?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Tell me about your script souljacker...

    ------------------
    Watch your back Mr Jordan!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Tell me about your script souljacker...

    ------------------
    Watch your back Mr Jordan!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR> what's going to attract an agent to a filthy mouthed asshole like you then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL miker will you be my pen pal??? :P

    Sorry guys I type how I talk, I was pisst the othernight so appologies. PS Stop taking my little insults to heart, it sounds like you cry every time I post. Chill fellow winstons.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR> anyway, if you don't know how to type keywords into an internet search engine then you are far beyond redemption and are destined to be forever the ligger<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hey, I just thought I'd let one of you prove how clever you are by pointing me in the right direction, if you don't want to, fine.

    steven_craig thanks for that little nugget of info, but it will happen, oh yes, it will happen.

    Sorry Generic Skinhead its a secret wink


    ------------------
    Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if your in the UK buy something called the writers Handbook, it will have ltos of agents in there also which produiction companies take unsolicited material and how to approach agents and such

    good luck


    ------------------
    "Despin your Soul is Mine Pay Up!"

    www.5ylac.s5.com

  5. #15
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chance you are a gem smile

    ...for now wink

    ------------------
    Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.

  6. #16
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    um, banter not bawling, sorry to disappoint you.

    why do you *want* and agent? they take a minimum of 10%, probably more if they see you coming ...

    be bold, have front, talk to influential people's driver's at premieres and pay them to pass on your script ...

    ------------------
    N305UDB M173UBM
    (B55VOR)
    (WGO963W)

  7. #17
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did I say I *wanted* an agent?...I thought you *needed* an agent to get you script read by *those influential people* . Do you see?


    ------------------
    Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member steven_craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2001
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is completely unrelated but SoulJacker -

    SNOOCHIEBOOTCHIEWOOCHIE-TIME

    ------------------
    Dead girl's dont say no!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I am partial too;

    DOOBIESNACKS!!!!!!!

    ------------------
    Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.

  10. #20
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I?ve read that production companies (or who ever you send them too) won?t read an unsolicited script."

    So solicit them, duh, sit down with a telephone device and CALL them ... they are HUMAN BEINGS (mostly) -- there's a lot of contact details in 'bfi handbook' or 'the knowledge', i dare say 'google' might turn a few things up too.

    Why is it that most people's biggest obstacle is THEMSELVES !!!!


    ------------------
    N305UDB M173UBM
    (B55VOR)
    (WGO963W)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •